- Data for The Food Panel UAE report has been collected through an Online Questionnaire emailed to 10,810 registered panelists.
- The Field Period is February, March & April 2021.
- Panelists have been asked to report details about all their consumption of ready prepared food and beverages purchased for immediate consumption on the prior day.
- A total of 14,562 raw transactions have been reported.
- The sample has been selected with a representative structure for the living population in UAE aged 16 to 59.
- Kids have been reported through accompanying adults.
- The study assumes largely same Covid-19 induced restriction conditions prevailing through 2021 as at the time field was conducted. Any easing of restricitons to be considered an upside.
- Data has been projected to represent UAE living population 16 to 59 and expanded to estimate an annual market size for 2021.
The Food Panel 2021- Food Delivery and Aggregators Report - UAE
Understand and size food delivery sector in the UAE. Which aggregators are strong, which are weak. The size of digital ordering.
- Size of delivery sector by spends, visits and ticket
- Division by online and telephone
- Analysis of online sector by aggregators, restaurant’s own websites and apps
- Share of aggregators by visits and spends
- Importance of delivery – by top 20 brands