- Data for The Food Panel KSA report has been collected through an Online Questionnaire emailed to 10,810 registered panelists.
- The Field Period is February, March & April 2021.
- Panelists have been asked to report details about all their consumption of ready prepared food and beverages purchased for immediate consumption on the prior day.
- A total of 14,562 raw transactions have been reported.
- The sample has been selected with a representative structure for the living population in KSA aged 16 to 59.
- Kids have been reported through accompanying adults.
- The study assumes largely same Covid-19 induced restriction conditions prevailing through 2021 as at the time field was conducted. Any easing of restricitons to be considered an upside.
- Data has been projected to represent KSA living population 16 to 59 and expanded to estimate an annual market size for 2021.
- Note: This data is based on estimates and does not equal actual financial data of operators. Numbers in this report may vary from actual.
The Food Panel 2021 - Delivery and Aggregators Report - Saudi Arabia
Get to know food delivery sector in KSA, telephone vs digital, restaurant operators' own digital assets vs aggregators, aggregator shares, delivery importance for top brands.
- Size of delivery sector by spends, visits and ticket
- Division by online and telephone
- Analysis of online sector by aggregators, restaurant’s own websites and apps
- Share of aggregators by visits and spends
- Importance of delivery – by top 20 brands