- Data for The Food Panel KSA report has been collected through an Online Questionnaire emailed to 10,810 registered panelists.
- The Field Period is February, March & April 2021.
- Panelists have been asked to report details about all their consumption of ready prepared food and beverages purchased for immediate consumption on the prior day.
- A total of 14,562 raw transactions have been reported.
- The sample has been selected with a representative structure for the living population in KSA aged 16 to 59.
- Kids have been reported through accompanying adults.
- The study assumes largely same Covid-19 induced restriction conditions prevailing through 2021 as at the time field was conducted. Any easing of restricitons to be considered an upside.
- Data has been projected to represent KSA living population 16 to 59 and expanded to estimate an annual market size for 2021.
- Note: This data is based on estimates and does not equal actual financial data of operators. Numbers in this report may vary from actual.
The Food Panel 2021 - Coffee, Ice Cream, Desserts Sector Report -Saudi Arabia
Get to know Leisure/Entertainment sector (Coffee, Desserts, Ice Cream) - Market size, top brands in each sector, shares, menus, visit profiles, occasions and motivations.
- Size of category by sales, visits, ticket, and average check
- Number of servings by top items in category
- Incidence by market, segment, channel
- Incidence by top brands in top 3 sectors
- Incidence by motivation
- Analysis by combos and promotions
- Promotions mix by discounts, loyalty, coupons, buy some, get some
- Menu mix of top brands in the category